- Eurasian patents
- Industrial designs
- Geographical indications
- Domain names
- Strategic counseling
- IP Agreements
- Customs protection
- Anti-counterfeiting measures
- Protection against unfair competition
- IP audit
- Legal opinions
- Plant varieties
- Topographies of integrated circuits
Protection against unfair competition
In the Republic of Belarus unfair competition is prohibited. Unfair competition comprises actions of an economic entity or several economic entities aiming to take advantages (benefits) in business activities, that contradict the Law "On counteraction to monopolistic activities and on competition development", other legislative acts and acts of antimonopoly law or requirements of fairness and rationality, and may cause or have already caused losses to other competitors or may injure or have already injured business reputation.
The party injured from unfair competition, has the right to claim termination of unlawful actions from the unfair competitor, and demand damages that were caused by these actions. Administrative liability is envisaged for unfair competition (Article 11. 26 of the Legal Code of the Republic of Belarus of Administrative Violations).
Patent attorneys and lawyers of Lexpatent llc render a set of services aiming to struggle against unfair competition:
- consultations and development of the strategy of protection against the actions of unfair competitor;
- preparation of the applications of determination of violation of antimonopoly law due to unfair competition and its filing with antimonopoly authority
We are assisting economic entities to suppress any kinds of unfair competition, including connected with:
- representation of the Client's interests before the antimonopoly authority, and also with respect to administrative and civil proceedings.